Why online counselling for anger issues ?
- My training as an RCC means I have the knowledge and requirements to guide you.
- I don’t look at your anger as an enemy. I look at it as a part of you that needs attention, care and soothing
- I will help you with practical tools AND I will help you learn what is triggering your anger in the first place
- I use evidence-based approaches that have proven results
- Access secure online therapy to learn to regulate your nervous system
Anger Management Issues:
Outward Anger Issues
Sometimes anger shows up as outward behaviours towards other people. The behaviours can include shouting, cursing , breaking things , or physically abusing someone. This form of anger can seriously impact our relationships and our loved ones.
Inward Anger Issues
Anger can sometimes be directed at ourselves in the form of harsh self criticisms, blaming ourselves or depriving ourselves of basic needs. This form of anger takes a toll on our mental health and can lead to depression and anxiety.
Passive Anger Issues
Sometimes we show our anger in indirect and subtle ways such as silent treatment , making fun of someone , being sarcastic or making snide remarks. This usually leads to increased frustration and resentment in the person we are angry at and can lead to relationship breakdowns.
Common questions about anger management:
How do I know if I have anger issues ?
These signs usually mean you have anger issues :
- You feel anger often
- Your anger seems out of proportion to the problem
- Your anger manifests as being aggressive or abusive
- You have violent outbursts
- Your anger is impacting your relationships
- You feel out of control when you are angry
Is anger a bad emotion?
How does therapy help me with my anger issues ?
What’s the best treatment for anger?
What’s the difference between anger and aggression?
Why my anger management skills sometimes don’t work?
I am Roya Vojdani, MA, and my goal is to use my years of clinical experience, personal life experience and my training to help you live your life more fully. I know that allowing another person into your inner life is an important decision and I strive to honour your trust and create a safe space in which you can blossom.
I believe in the inherent resilience of my clients and my stance towards my clients is non-judgmental, compassionate and curious.
I feel very privileged to hear about my client’s hopes, goals and pains and witness my clients slowly recovering their peace, happiness and livelihood.
There is always hope, even when it is hard to see it.
Trauma , when processed , can become a history rather than a destiny.
Grief and Loss
Your anger has a lot to say. Let’s listen to your anger together.
Make use of ICBC counselling sessions available to you to recover from an accident by sending your claim number.